- Vests & Waistcoats
- Seat Cushions
- Laptop Cooling Pads
- Other Heat Insulation Materials
- Other Energy Related Products
- Solar Energy Systems
- Other Furniture Parts
- Medical Consumables
- Other Security & Protection Products
- Other Sports & Entertainment Products
- Other Telecommunications Products
- Leather Product
- Other Textiles & Leather Products
- Other Bicycle Parts
- Contact Person : Ms. wang snow
- Company Name : Hangzhou Phase Change Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tel : 86-0571-86815016
- Fax : 86-0571-82475076
- Address : Zhejiang,Hangzhou,No.249,Zixia Village,Heshang Industrial Park,Heshang Town,Xiaoshan District
- Country/Region : China
- Zip : 310052
Related Product Searches:Indoor telecom cabinet with PCM panel cooling system,High Quality,indoor telecom cabinet, outdoor cabinet with cooling system,PH-29
Power Failure is very common in developing countries. Most BTS or Basic Telecom Shelters or Telecom Enclosures are equipped with electronic Equipments and Battery for emitting proper signal to the cell-phone users. Ac or Air conditioning is providec to keep it cool. When the power fails, the temperature inside the BTS or Basic Telecom Shelters start rising very rapidly due to heat generated by the equipments and also due to ambient conditions. Diesel Generators are provided to give back up. However they are largely depended on the alertness of the watchman cum operator at the site. The contractors often delay in sending diesel aggravating the problem. To minimize the dependence on generators, Back-up air-conditioning may be provided by phase change material. Latest™ 29T is used in India for giving back-up to Air-Conditions. 240kg of Latest™29T is generally used per BTS. 240kg*180 J/kg 43200 K Joules of backup. This is equal to 43200/3600 = 12 KWH of energy ( Theoretical Value is 188KJ/Kg of PCM giving back-up of 12.5 KWH).
PCM panel back-up for Base telecom shelter battery cooling facilities
PH-29 for outdoor use and PH-26 for indoor use
1. PCM panels absorb heat when melting and release heat when freezing
2. The PCM panel is like PH-26, that is freezes at 26C. Therefore during night time with cooler ambient temperature(say 10C) the PCM will freeze. During the day time as temperature rises (say 35C) the PCM will melt absorbing heat within the cabinet.
Overall the life of the batteries is increased by limiting temperature fluctuation.
Currently our company has PH-26 PCM panel for indoor batter cabinet and PH-29 PCM panel for outdoor battery cabinet.
PH-26 AND PH-29 DATA SHEET
|model||melting point (°C)||latent heat(kj/kg)||density(1.0×10^3kg/m^3)||thermal conductivity(W/m.K)||Variation of Volume %||subcooling degree (°C)|
PCM Panel specifications
|PCM Panel||size||weight||heat capacity|
|500*200*20 mm||2.2kg||418 KJ|
Advantages and Disadvantages of PCM panel between our company and other foreign countries
1. PCM latent heat: Our PCM has much larger latent heat than many other suppliers
2. Almost every PCM panel production process (PCM panel HDPE panel body production, PCM filling) is runned by ourselves, initial cost is largely lowerd. So, compared with other PCM panel suppliers, our PCM panel has much more obvious competitive price.
Indoor telecom cabinet with PCM panel cooling system